Thursday, January 27, 2011

I do....not yet


So I cannot believe that it is already January. Correction: almost February. I haven't posted in ages and it's time to write again. This semester is a good one. I am finishing up my pre-reqs before I apply to the Communications-- Public Relations major and life is more stressful than ever. To help balance it out, I thought I would take a nice fun class to help me get through the semester... marriage prep should be fun right?

Wrong. Never in my life have I been more stressed about dating than now. You'd think living in Provo that I would be used to the couples everywhere and the established importance of finding your eternal companion to end the thousands of years your soul has been single. Living with RMs gets you used to engagements after three months of dating. But now I am told that even above school, my search for my future eternal companion (FEC) should be my number one priority. I am also told that 1) I do not know what I want in a husband and 2) I do not know how to date my fec. Kill. Me.


Luckily, I have my new roommate Annie here to help. She just got off her mission in Korea and I have to say she is one of the biggest blessings in my life right now. Today is her birthday but since she is an exercise and wellness major she won't let me bake her a birthday cake. I was very sad. Anyways, to all the single guys out there, look out because she is a CATCH!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my gosh for real its the most stressfull class ever and I always leave feeling sick. LOVE this post! I stalk this blog! stalk you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i clicked on a picture of what i thought was you and the basketball team and it brought me to this page and i read your #1 and #2 concerns about dating.

    ReplyDelete